SNACKS WITH CUCUMBERS
- Bread or pastries
- Fresh cucumber
- Fresh or cream cheese
- Dill, olives, onions
- Tomatoes (cherry, yellow)
- Green salad
- Herbs as desired (parsley, dill, spring onion)
1. Cut the bread as desired, into different shapes - triangles, circles or squares.
2. Make a spread - mix the cheese and finely chopped cucumber into a uniform mixture.
3. Apply the spread on the bread. Put your favorite vegetables on top. We prefer tomatoes, lettuce or dill ...
4. Garnish with fresh herbs.
You can freeze bread because it will make it neater and easier to slice.