HOMEMADE ICE CREAM ON A STICK
- Ingredients (for 8-10 ice creams):
- 4 cups of chopped fruit (apricots, peaches, melons or as desired)
- Lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey or agave syrup, a cup of water
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and chop.
2. Place the resulting mixture in „ice cream on a stick“ molds so that there is a little empty space for the stick at the top. Place the stick in the middle.
3. Place the molds in the freezer. They must be left in the freezer for at least three hours or overnight before tasting. Enjoy!
If you don’t have ice cream molds, use plastic cups.