- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons plain flour
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 vanilla sugar
- Lemon zest of half a lemon
- Apricot jam (plum, pomegranate)
- Powdered sugar
1. Cover the base with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 ˚C.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Add a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt to the egg whites and beat until stiff. Mix baking powder with flour.
3. Mix the egg yolks, remaining sugar and vanilla sugar, add the lemon zest and continue mixing until the sugar melts. Then alternately add a tablespoon of flour with baking powder and snow until all is used up. Pour the resulting mixture into a mold and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 ˚C.
Place the baked biscuit together with the paper on a damp cloth and roll it up and let it cool. Unroll the cooled biscuit, remove the cloth and separate the paper and spread with apricot jam. Roll again and sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.